Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Solstice











It has been a cool and wet spring here and I have not spent much time photographing the lovely creatures in my own back yard, but since yesterday was the Solstice it was once again time for the EPNet Photo Project, I spent some time following my guys around. It wasn't the best day for photographing in between black clouds and showers but I did manage to get a few nice shots and it's always a pleasure spending time with this part of the family. Bellita has fit right in to the herd but I think my mare Juno was feeling a little neglected. At one point I was sitting on a log and she came and stood over me and managed to get her nose in front of my lens each time I tried to take a photo. You can see an album of photos that I took yesterday here, if you have a minute let me know if you have a favorite!

No comments: