Friday, August 28, 2009

This Week's Travels: NY, Vt, NH, MA...











I had a busy week this past week and was lucky with beautiful weather. On Tuesday we did the 3rd day's shoot for the Story Book Project. The videographer and I shot dressage figures all day from the end of a very high and long boom giving me a whole new vantage point and perspective.
Later that day I headed north to Addison Vermont, home of Asspirin Acres, breeders of miniature donkeys. I don't think there is anything quite as cute as a miniature donkey!
I was treated to a gorgeous sunset over the Lake Champlain Valley with the Adironacks in the distance. The following day I traveled through the Green Mountains of Vermont to New Hampshire and Massachusetts to visit family. It is a beautiful time of year to explore this part of the country!

No comments: