Thursday, March 25, 2010

Florida Dressage


This week I am sharing a photo I took on my recent trip to Florida to help my friend and fellow photographer Sharon Packer photograph the Wellington Classic Dressage Show in Wellington, Florida.

The first day we were deluged with over six inches of rain and all the outdoor classes were cancelled, leaving just one ring of classes in the covered arena. I am so grateful to Nikon for the latest and greatest DSLR's that perform so well under really low light conditions, I no longer fear having to shoot in low light!

Luckily the remaining two days of the show had wonderful weather and I was able to cover the outdoor rings and enjoy the gorgeous Florida sunshine.

Some favorite photos from this show may be seen here, and Sharon will have all the rider galleries up on her site soon!

No comments: