Friday, August 20, 2010

Cross State Trail Ride


One of the joys of summer is being able to get out on a perfect day and photograph horses and riders enjoying some beautiful trails and the fellowship of other trail riders. Over the years I have found trail riders some of the best horse men and women and always appreciative when they see me on the trail with my camera.

This photo was taken at the recent Cross State Trail Ride in Brookfield, New York. This is an annual event that draws close to 100 riders from all over the Northeast. Photos from this ride may be seen here. If you recognize anybody please feel free to pass along the link as I was not able to make contact with everyone that rode.

I have always enjoyed shooting at the Brookfield trail system and plan to return in October for the Fall Pleasure Ride. It is hard to believe that Fall is just around the corner!

No comments: