Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Horse Radio Network Interviews

I have found since most of my online presence is on facebook that when I go to look for an old link to share it can be a real challenge actually finding it, so I am going to make more of an effort to share these links through my blog on a (semi) regular basis. I hope you find these links interesting and useful, and maybe entertaining also!
A while back my friend and colleague Scott Trees and I were interviewed about horse photography by Glenn from the Horse Radio Network for the Stable Scoop Radio Show. It's hard to believe that was in 2008! But it's a fun interview and contains some useful tips. More recently I have started doing photo tips for them again, and there is actually a great archive of photo tips here from both Scott and myself.

No comments: