Monday, July 14, 2008

This Morning's View



Hello!
This morning we were treated to this view from the upstairs balcony.
No, she didn't have triplets, there were two does with their twins grazing in the pasture and coming to the pond for a drink, I just couldn't get all 6 of them into the frame at once! Surprisingly enough Ollie was so mesmerized he didn't go into his usual hysterical barking as he usually does when he sees any wildlife on the porperty and allowed me to get some great pix.
I miss sending the photo a day and hope you will check in here occasionally for the latest photos and news.
You can manage your subscription to my mailing list here: http://www.imagequine.com/subscribe.htm
make sure you validate your subscription, I have a number of "unconfirmed" subscribers at the moment.














No comments: