Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bull Riding in Golden, Colorado





























I landed in Denver after a long day of travel yesterday, checked into the motel and despite being tempted to lay down and probably sleep till morning I went to the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Golden to witness some live bull riding. This was the first time I saw this live and I was not disappointed. It sure takes a certain brand of cowboy willing to try this sport, and it was clear to me after seeing the night's rides that the bulls come out on top the majority of rides!


I am sharing a few photos, not the best quality due to the low light but I hope that they convey some of the excitement to you!
Today I head to Craig and hope for better weather, it is grey and cloudy and cool, and I was not able to see the mountains when I landed, somethibng I always look forward to when flying into Denver!

No comments: