Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spring in Virginia


I spent a beautiful spring day photographing the people and the horses they love at TuDane Farm in Warrenton Virginia this past April.
This farm is run by Jonelle and Tracy Mullen. Tracy was the person that started me on my journey with horses as a teenager with weekly riding lessons. I feel fortunate to have her give me my start with horses and also for our friendship that has lasted now for 35 years!

In this photo is Tracy's daughter Jonelle and her daughter Kelsey. Three generations of horse lovers! See all the photos from this shoot here.

This month I will be travelling in Western New York, West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio and Pennsylvania. I am available to stop at your place and help you capture the images you need, and as always I am looking for photo ops!

Drop me an email and save significant travel fees if you book while I am in your area. carien@imagequine.com

No comments: