Sunday, April 3, 2011

Horsey Florida Fun!

In search of sunshine and warmth I was not disappointed during my week in Florida. From world class driving events to the top dressage horses in the country and a roster of equine activities and attractions to choose from it is easy to understand why this part of the country is a mecca for horse lovers when the rest of the country is just trying to get through another winter!






In Ocala I visited with friends at Beauty's Equine Rescue, Cottage Farm and Shangri La Lusitanos. From there I travelled south to Wellington to help fellow photographer Sharon Packer shoot dressage. On my way I stopped and visited the farm where my new Andalusian mare Novelera came from and as luck would have it was able to capture some special images of a foal just seconds old. What a treat!

No comments: